HMRC Tax Investigations & Dispute Resolution
Dealing with HMRC in an effective, professional and practical way has never been more important.
We work with a panel of experienced Tax Investigation & Dispute Resolution team who can ease the burden by guiding and assisting you through the investigation process, negotiating with HMRC on your behalf to minimise your potential exposure to unnecessary tax, interest and penalties.
We use our unique understanding of HMRC to the advantage of our clients, resulting in both investigations and disputes being resolved as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible.
Our specialist areas:
- HMRC Code of Practice 8
- HMRC Code of Practice 9
- Criminal tax investigation
- Serious civil tax investigations
- Tax enquiries – compliance checks
- Mediation – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Voluntary disclosures
How we can help:
- Carry out a comprehensive review of your tax affairs, working with you and your professional adviser, to ensure we have a full understanding of the issues and risks you are facing
- Prepare a strategy going forward to minimise your potential exposure to unnecessary tax, interest and penalties
- Should a disclosure be necessary, we will present this to HMRC to ensure that you are treated fairly and proportionately
- Aim to fast track your investigation to resolution and closure of all issues to your satisfaction at minimum cost and disruption to you
We can guide you through any HMRC tax investigation or dispute and act as your representative and agent, ensuring you have minimum contact with HMRC in order to safeguard your best interests.